We recommend that you make individual posts for each item you want to sell, but it's no problem if you want to combine them into one post.
Here's an example of how you would sell four items for $25 each in one post for a total of $100.
- Upload at least four images (one image for each item you're selling).
- List the items and their corresponding prices in the description.
- Optionally add other post filters.
- Make sure to allow lower offers.
- In the description, tell potential buyers that if they don't want all the items in the posting, then they can specify which items they want and the price they want to pay for them. So, in our example, if a buyer only wanted two of the four items, then they would make a $50 offer.